Thursday, November 19, 2009

Lets grab life by the throat,
and then live it to pieces.

These were my entry for this years National Youth Self Portrait Prize. I took them last summer with my girl and it was one of the most exhilarating experiences I have ever had. Breaking into a pool in the middle of Melbourne, sneaking under the surveillance cameras and proceeding to loose each other in the murky blackness intermittently shattered by the blinding flashes. Sometimes the best thing about photography is the crazy situations it gets you into and the people you share them with.

The creeping feeling of excitement that I can't seem to suppress about just how awesome this summer is gonna be made me remember I had never gotten around to putting them up here. Really hope you like em. Get ready to tell work to get fucked, plan a trip and loose the failings and regrets of this year on the road.



Blatant shots of my balls below.




Sorry bout that.







No comments:

Post a Comment